How Ceramic Coating is Dominating the Detailing Industry
Posted by ShineArmor on October 22nd 2018
Classic methods of car detailing are slowly going out of fashion. Wax or sealant protects your car for a limited period, but in recent years, ceramic coating has revolutionized the detailing industry.
Using nanotechnology, ceramic coatings chemically bond with the paintwork to form a new layer of protection. Invisible to the naked eye, this molecular coating is thinner than a human hair, yet the protection it provides is unrivalled.
Superior Benefits of Ceramic Coatings:
✅ Water Repellent
- Hydrophobic, or water repellent properties are the first line of defence. The ceramic layer instantly repels water, causing it to bead and simply roll off.
- Mud and dirt can no longer adhere to the car surface, making it much easier to clean.
✅ UV Damage Protection
- A combination of heat and oxygen cause oxidation of your car’s paintwork. While your engine can make the bonnet hot, long-term exposure to the sun is the biggest threat.
- Regular waxing used to be the preferred choice. However, ceramic coatings’ protection prevents the sun’s UV rays from fading the paintwork.
✅ Long Lasting
- Waxing your car typically lasts between 8-12 weeks, before you need to do it all over again. Ceramic coatings last up to 3 times longer.
✅ Chemical Resistant
- Acidic fluids and winter salts accelerate damage on your car’s paintwork. The chemical resistance of a ceramic coating prevents bird droppings and bug splatter corroding into the paintwork.
✅ Glossy, Shiny Finish
- The physical appearance of a glossy, shiny car is the most noticeable benefit. A ceramic coating transforms your car into a self-cleaning machine.
How much should it cost?
For this quality of protection, there’s always a cost involved. Taking your car to a detailer for a ceramic coating, can cost anywhere between $500-$3000. The size, condition and how often the car is driven, are all factors considered when calculating the price.
Like all good things, ceramic coatings don’t last forever. Most detailers recommend a touch up at least every 9 months, which will set you back a few hundred dollars each time.
Not to mention the expense and hassle of washing your car every two weeks, to keep its hydrophobic properties intact. No doubt, your detailer will recommend expensive specialized products for home use, to maintain the glossy look.
Shine Armor have developed Fortify Quick Coat. This 3-in-1 solution will clean, shine and coat your car. Fortify Quick Coat is the only product on the market that cuts dirt, grime and grease on contact, without using water. Utilizing nanotechnology, it leaves a ceramic shine on your car that can last up to 6 months.
At such an affordable price, you’ll wonder why you haven’t tried it before.
Fortify Quick Coat by Shine Armor
- Most advanced 3-in-1 Ceramic Waterless Wash, Coat and Shine Formula on the market.
- ONLY product that cuts dirt, grime and grease on contact without using water.
- Stops wasting hours of your time.
- Saves hundreds of dollars in expensive detailing fees.
- Protects the environment by using non-toxic and bio-degradable ingredients.
The full detailing experience that YOU can do yourself.
- 20x stronger than any sealant or wax used by auto-detailers.
- Fraction of the price of hiring someone to do it for you.
- 20 years of industry experience to create the most superior detailing formula.
“Armor Plated” 100% Guarantee
Try it risk free for 30-days or your money back
Experience the look and feel of your car’s coat in pristine showroom condition. Everyone will envy the brilliant, flawless, ceramic shine of your car that looks 100% professional, all in just one water free application. You’ll be amazed by what Fortify Quick Coat can do for your car, or we’ll give you your money back in our 30-Day-Money Back Guarantee!