Why Choose Shine Armor's Premium Microfiber?
- Highly refined and looped microfiber
- Premium ultra-soft towel
- Perfect for final-touch buffing & wiping
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Silk edges further reduce scratches
- Two plush heights for unlimited versatility
- Expanded 16’’ x 16’’ dimensions tackle any detailing task
- Assorted colors
The Future Of Microfibers Are Here!
Shine Armors Professional Grade Premium Microfiber Towels are ultra-fine for sensitive detailing applications. Professional Grade Premium Microfiber Towels are perfect for final-touch wiping because they are ultra-soft, ultra-plush, and stitched for scratch-free detailing. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Professional Grade Premium Microfiber Towels are made with a select 70/30 blend of microfiber for exceptional softness and durability, and a luxurious silk-banded edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. Every towel features one short nap side, and one high nap side. Use the high pile to wipe away dust and debris and buff away detail sprays for a streak-free shine, and the low pile side to remove cured paste waxes and sealants. We are proud to provide only the highest quality microfibers on the market. .
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Make sure to wash and dry your microfiber towels:
Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Paint Seal
good & cheap
I had Paintseal applied to my van & It failed in just over 2 years it cost $2450 to apply & your product has revived the paint well not happy with Paint Seal Hans
Works Perfect With Shine Armor
Perfect complement for using your shine armor on your prize possession.
It does good but not as great as it shows in video
Easy to use bought extra
Easy to use just throw in Washer We're done