- Evolution of an old product that was SIO2 based shampoo, instead of just having SI02 silica in it, it has the graphene resin, just like the “new line” - tire coating (Graphene Tire Shine), Crisp+ Ceramic Glass Cleaner, and the upcoming Nano Glass product together — all will have the Graphene Polysilazane resin
- At it’s core, it’s a Graphene Polysilazane resin infused into the soap
- It has lower concentration so you can use it as a soap: removes road grind, cleans dirt and salt well
- While it cleans the residue, it’s still depositing a little bit of graphene coating as you're washing
- And after abut 3-4 washes, your car is becoming more noticeably hydrophobic because it’s adding some protection as you use it
- It also compliments other items too: if you use Fortify 2.0, and the car gets dirty or salty, you can use the graphene soap as you wash it, and it won’t take it off while adding back a little bit of protection
- shine armor
- water spots
I used this on my 2017 1 ton 4x4. It looks new except for the dents I have put into the ole girl. Anyway she looks new. Sweet!
I recently upgraded my car, and the dealership couldn't believe that an 8 year old car was still as shiny as the new version I was buying. Got a great trade price! The new car has already received 3 coats of Shine Armor, and I get positive compliments almost daily. Love this stuff!
Easy extra protection
Graphene + Ceramic! Easy to apply and works fantastic. The front of a Tesla Model 3 is a bug magnet and with this treatment the dirt and grim just sprays off! People ask how I keep my car so clean. Oh and the interior spray is a must too. Keeps the seats it showroom condition.