Graphene Soap aids in detoxifying ceramic coatings or can act as a standalone wash for an uncoated vehicle. Despite being pH neutral, this formulation utilizes aggressive, smart surfactants to actively decontaminate a coating to return hydrophobic characteristics without relying on alkalinity to dry out or strip the paint.
- Evolution of an old product that was SIO2 based shampoo, instead of just having SI02 silica in it, it has the graphene resin, just like the “new line” - tire coating (Graphene Tire Shine), Crisp+ Ceramic Glass Cleaner, and the upcoming Nano Glass product together — all will have the Graphene Polysilazane resin
- At it’s core, it’s a Graphene Polysilazane resin infused into the soap
- It has lower concentration so you can use it as a soap: removes road grind, cleans dirt and salt well
- While it cleans the residue, it’s still depositing a little bit of graphene coating as you're washing
- And after abut 3-4 washes, your car is becoming more noticeably hydrophobic because it’s adding some protection as you use it
- It also compliments other items too: if you use Fortify 2.0, and the car gets dirty or salty, you can use the graphene soap as you wash it, and it won’t take it off while adding back a little bit of protection